We are growing – join the team!
We are has·to·be gmbh. With our software solutions and services, we are shaping the future of eMobility. As true industry pioneers, we are represented in over 60 countries and supply international companies such as AUDI , DAIMLER or IONITY with smart solutions. Do you want to help shape the future of how our world moves today? Then come join our team.
Are flexible working hours just as important to you as teamwork and a flat organizational structure? Then this position is just right for you! To further develop our software solutions and services, we are looking for a Senior Brand & Campaign Manager (m/f/d) at our headquarters in Radstadt.
Advantages of working with has·to·be gmbh:
- Energetic, dynamic team with highly motivated colleagues
- Flat organizational structure and solution-oriented teamwork
- Flexible working hours
- Performance-based and equitable pay
- Exciting and dynamic industry
- Renowned local and international customers
- Many more benefits
- A university degree or equivalent training preferably in Marketing
- Experience in B2B marketing, ideally in ABM
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A passion for eMobility, sustainability awareness, and making a difference
- Fluent in German and English business communications
- Experience with digital marketing and new technologies
- Experience in project management of digital marketing campaigns
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills coupled with a willingness to learn
Your duties as Senior Campaign & Brand Manager:
- Conceptualize, implement, oversee, and coordinate (internally & externally), the overall brand presence for all marketing efforts.
- Strategically handle campaigns to increase brand awareness and generate leads.
- Work closely with our sales teams to improve approach and customer experience in a targeted manner.
- Derive actionable metrics and insights from marketing initiatives to advance further developments promptly.
- Develop new, creative tools to generate leads, expand communication with prospective customers, and strengthen brand awareness.
- Maintain a watchful eye and analyze relevant target markets and customer groups.
- Take responsibility for the conceptual design, approval, launch, follow-up, and performance monitoring of omnichannel marketing campaigns.
For your contributions to our company we offer you:
- Innovative, open-minded, and motivated team with international customers
- Equal opportunities employer who encourages and challenges every team member and appreciates excellent work
- Stable and stimulating work environment in one of the most beautiful parts of Austria
- Large partner/freelancer network for the exchange of expert knowledge
- Attractive remuneration! We look forward to hearing your salary expectations in your application. The latest IT-KV agreements will apply
- Flexible working hours and many more benefits
Your new place of work is where others go on vacation! Radstadt is in Austria’s famous ski Amadé region and offers almost unlimited leisure opportunities from skiing to mountain biking. Salzburg can be reached in 45 minutes and in 1.5 to 2 hours you can be in Germany or Italy or on a plane to your desired destination.
Still not sure? Visit us on Facebook or kununu .
Do you think you are qualified? Are you looking for a new challenge and want to actively shape our future together?
be.ENERGISED is a product and a brand of has to be gmbh.
Apply to has·to·be gmbh now!
Do you want to work with a motivated team within our innovation-driven, fast-growing company?
Then please send your resume to:
Tel: 0664 5046970
More about the company: