Energy utilities: Are you considering an EV Charging market entry? Get to know the challenges you’ll need to overcome!
Energy companies have already made early investments in the EV Charging business, but many are still searching for profitability.
Protecting customer ownership and generating additional revenue streams is essential to the opportunity for energy suppliers. For many utilities, the challenge is to reduce the time needed to reach profitability without losing out on future growth or – worse still – losing customers.
Here are 5 reasons why our webinar for energy utilities will benefit your company:
- You’ll find out which challenges and dangers utilities may face in the fresh, fast-growing and critically important EV Charging ecosystem.
- We’ll show you how to protect your existing customer base and increase profits.
- You’ll discover the essential EV Charging services you can implement to serve your customers on a 360-degree basis.
- We'll explain how to set up the right product & service landscape to be successful in the new business of EV Charging infrastructure.
- Time to market and time to profit are key. So, we’ll reveal how to win the race with understandable turnkey solutions.
As always, we’ve scheduled time for attendees to grab their chance to ask questions!
Andreas Blin, Manager of International Sales & Business Development at has·to·be gmbh
In this capacity, Andreas deals daily with the mission of making eMobility tangible and easily accessible, thus reducing the effort for companies to enter the world of EV Charging. With more than 20 years of experience in international business and sales in the industry as well as sales management experience, the graduate engineer of the University of Leoben brings a wealth of expertise to the has·to·be gmbh team.
About has·to·be gmbh
has·to·be paves the way for sustainable mobility. With its comprehensive EV Charging solution and innovative services, has·to·be provides everything companies require to enjoy success in the field of EV Charging: from the scalable operation of charging infrastructure to the end-to-end management of worldwide mobility solutions.
More than 120 employees from ten nations work at the headquarters of has·to·be gmbh in the federal province of Salzburg and its offices in Munich and Vienna.
Sabrina Wurzer, PR & Marketing Manager
Phone: +43 6452 21200-61