Download your copy of our white paper, EV Charging Forecast 2021–2024 now!
A white paper examining the landscape, opportunities and growth potential in Europe. Easy-to-understand insights on the European EV charging market in 2021-2024.
Contents of this White Paper
The seismic shifts expected as the race to a net-zero world intensifies over the years 2021-2024 will determine who ultimately succeeds in the global EV charging market. Independent analysis estimates the market for low emission vehicles to be worth 1–2 trillion Euros per year by 2030. By 2024–2026 a small number of exceptionally large players will dominate, making the market difficult to penetrate.
In this white paper you will find:
- A concise overview of the current EV charging landscape in Europe.
- Expert analysis and forecasts for each segment of the value chain (including mobility service providers and charge point operators) as well as various industry sectors (oil & gas, automotive, retail, energy and real estate).
- EV technical advances we anticipate will become mainstream in the next three years.
- Advice on making a successful market entry in 2021-2024.
- Ways to align your business strategy and investments to leverage EV charging’s enormous potential.
Special thanks to Berg Insight for their research, Graeme Cooper from National Grid UK, and Maximilian Huber from has·to·be gmbh for their special contribution.
White Paper, EV Charging Forecast 2021–2024.
Download for free!