Pre-order your copy of our white paper, EV Charging Forecast 2021–2024 now!
A white paper examining the landscape, opportunities and growth potential in Europe. Easy-to-understand insights on the European EV charging market in 2021-2024.
Contents of this White Paper
The seismic shifts expected as the race to a net-zero world intensifies over the years 2021-2024 will determine who ultimately succeeds in the global EV charging market. Independent analysis estimates the market for low emission vehicles to be worth 1–2 trillion Euros per year by 2030. By 2024–2026 a small number of exceptionally large players will dominate, making the market difficult to penetrate.
In this white paper you will find:
- A concise overview of the current EV charging landscape in Europe.
- Expert analysis and forecasts for each segment of the value chain (including mobility service providers and charge point operators) as well as various industry sectors (oil & gas, automotive, retail, energy and real estate).
- EV technical advances we anticipate will become mainstream in the next three years.
- Advice on making a successful market entry in 2021-2024.
- Ways to align your business strategy and investments to leverage EV charging’s enormous potential.
Pre-order a copy now and be among the first to receive the white paper free of charge. You’ll get it by email after the official publication date in May.
Special thanks to Berg Insight for their research and Graeme Cooper from National Grid UK for his special contribution.
White Paper, EV Charging Forecast 2021–2024.
Pre-order for free!